May 14, 2013

Updates

Hi! So here are some updates on everything!

The Song Of The Day:Little Talks-Of Monster And Men

Around June is when AG website and stores get in stock with summer products.So get ready for all the summer clothe.
There's only 21 more days until the Saige sweepstake reveals the winners.For those of you who entered,I hope you win!
Yesterday,I went on Ebay and saw these cute dresses for your doll,it was so cute.I saw a bathing suit set that cost $10.00

Today,I am showing you some summer clothe that AG already release.
But first for the ones who lives in Columbus,Ohio.
AGP is going to open in June,I can't wait to see that happen.

Molly's swimsuit is so cute and I love her glasses.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not comment if you have something inapproiate and rude to say.