February 27, 2013

Cool and Awesome Looking Dolls

Kit Kittredge
Hey,as like last time I was going to talk about cool and awesome dolls.I have a picture of Kit,and as you know I like close up pictures.My Kit Kittredge is beautiful with blonde hair and especially her freckles.Kit is a 1934 historical doll,she has a friend name Ruthie and the cool thing about her is that she has a movie about her,I watched it and it was fantastic.Kit is a girl who like doing writing or reading and she is focus on her school newspaper assignments with a help from her best friend Ruthie.Well that's all bye.

 p.s.I accidently put the background blocking her head,sorry. 

7 comments:

  1. If Kit is not a historical doll,I would name it Alexis,and after tomorrow I wouldn't do anymore post until this Sunday,but I still will be posting comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lindsay for the compliment on the pictures,I wish I could go on your blog but every time I tried to enter the web address but it doesn't work somehow.I wish you could follow my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys can follow this blog if you like.I created this blog just for the ones that love American Girl doll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kit Kittredge's real name is Margret Mildred.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please don't forget that our game called Guess Who That Doll Is still haven't got guessed yet so be sure to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am trying to not to post anything,so that's why my comments are like this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. BIG TIPS FOR YOUR AG.1.be CAREFUL holding her.2.Don't GRAB her by her leg( I done that before)3.BEST THING IF YOU LIKE TO TRAVEL,get your doll a DOLL CARRIER.4.Don't let your DOG sniff or touch it without your guidance and keep reach out of dogs.That's the BIG TIPS you need to know

    ReplyDelete

Please do not comment if you have something inapproiate and rude to say.