February 16, 2013

New Items At AG

Hi everyone,I notice I haven't wrote anything,but Iam going to tell you about some new item at AG.The new items at AG are the trail which in my opinion is not very useful but it's cute.The second item is the plaid dress available for MAG for girls or for bitty baby, you can wear it for every season.The third thing is the dress with the flower called sweet spring dress,I love the flat because of the strap,the strap looks like a ballet dancer.The fourth thing is the Caroline and her calf set, the set includes the red calf with Caroline's clothe.The fifth thing is the limited edition Molly's bed(I would prefer the much cheap bed that cost $60 instead of $90 bed)the bed is yellow with the yellow bedding.bye everyone


                     



                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not comment if you have something inapproiate and rude to say.