March 9, 2013

AG Baking Cupcakes!

Hey!Today we are doing  AG baking cupcakes and it turn out the cupcake was awesome.

Kit: can we bake some cupcakes today Lanie?

Lanie:sure why not,but the cupcakes will be a disaster if you ask me.

Zoey: no it won't Lanie,it will be terrific.

Lanie:fine

Kit:I will put the frosting and the sprinkle on.

Zoey: how about if I will work on getting the oven cover.

Kit: aren't you going to do anything Lanie?

Lanie:no

A cupcake moment later....

Zoey: aah!The kitchen almost got on fire!

Lanie: calm down,there is nothing to worry about.

Kit:get the cupcakes out!

Zoey:ok

Lanie:wow,the cupcakes been through a lot but it looks so delicious.

Kit:I agree

Lanie:sorry for not helping,next time if we ever do this again,I'll promise to help.

Delicious Cupcakes!
Today I think that I learn a lot because you will always need help from friends to make things extra special and delicious too.So here is a picture of Kit,Zoey and Lanie's cupcake! p.s:sorry for the flash and the shadow.


1 comment:

Please do not comment if you have something inapproiate and rude to say.