March 3, 2013

New Things

Hi everyone nice to see you again.There are some new thing I like to talk about,first you can take my survey maybe if I get uploaded.Second I am going to take lots and lots of pictures.The cool thing is that I found my American Girl Catalogue from 2010,it is so cool that you get to see Felicity and Elizabeth who been archive.I am going to take a picture of the Catalogue for the ones who just discover AG.

Interesting Fact:

In 2010,there were only 9 stores across US.
The girl of the year for AG in 2010 was Lanie Holland.
Before they have Sugar,the fuzzy dog.
In 2010,there were tap dance outfit and jazz dance outfit.
There are scooter for dolls in 2010.
In 2010,the My American Girl bed and bedding only cost $85.
In 2010,AG have the real me outfit for My American Girl.


That is all I am writing so bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not comment if you have something inapproiate and rude to say.