March 26, 2013

AG Doll School Part 1!

Hi everyone! Here is AG Doll School, yesterday I only did part or a sneak peak of it.So here is the rest.You have to go back to yesterday's post,really sorry.

Julie: I do not want to do any activities Emily!
Emily: Fine then! Do any of you want to do after school activities since you guys say it's boring in school?
Kara: No! I never want to do any boring activities like that.
Amber: I want to do it! It seems interesting.
Julie: Fine then! I am just mad at you Amber.
Kara: Don't be mad Julie,she can decide for her own.
Julie: I am going to lunch.
Emily: Come on Amber!
Kara: OK,everyone can just go to lunch and figure out something,anything.
Julie: Fine! I am not any of you's friend.
Emily: Then I think we all decided our decision.
Amber: I am going to lunch.

Walking to the cafeteria,sitting down and then it's time to eat.

Sandwich!
Pie!
French Fries
 After lunch,it's art class!

Amber: Oh no! it's you.
Julie: Don't try to destroy my drawing.
Kara: Calm down everyone!
Emily: Julie! Stay in your seat!
Julie: Quit being mean.Stop bossing me!
Kara: Stop fighting!

Oh no! Julie just ruined Amber's drawing.



Julie: Stop telling me what to do!
Amber: Then why did you ruin my drawing?
Julie: Um because,nothing.
Emily: Ha! You don't know what to say.
Kara: Stop fighting everyone right now!
Julie: Yeah maybe we did go little too far.
Emily: Yep.Since we are best friend and all,we shouldn't fight.
Amber: Sorry!
Kara: Julie,I don't think you go a little far but way too far.
Julie: This is so weird,because last time we try agreeing on something,Kara solve all of the problems.
Emily: you are right Julie,thank you Kara.
Amber: I think we all learn a important lesson about friendships.
Kara: Yep.So let's go sign up for some after school activities,and then all of you can come to my house.
Julie: well today was wonderful,but what about tomorrow?
Amber: Oh I think tomorrow will be all right or should I say Albright
Julie: Ha ha ha! It's ok since my name is Julie Albright.

Tomorrow AG doll school is just going to be wonderful.But tomorrow there is going to be some trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not comment if you have something inapproiate and rude to say.