April 2, 2013

A Long Post

Hi Again! This post is going to be a long one,so just keep in mind.So I heard that AG is doing a Julie and Saige movie which I think is very cool.The Saige movie is going to be shoot at Alberuque,New Mexico and I think I spell Alberuque wrong.I am really excited to see if I won the contest for Priya(Another awesome blogger) or not since she hasn't post in like several days.There is a contest going on at the American Girl website,the contest is that you comment on something you bought and then you will see if you win a $100 gift card or not.You better hurry up,because the contest ends at April 6th and only five winners will get the gift card.So right now I enter like 2 giveaway or contest and I really hope that I win the giveaway or not,so I am just waiting for the bloggers to post.As you can see I am really impatient right now because I enter all these contest.I heard that there is a deal going on about the limited time only Molly's PJ that you can get $4 off,so you only have to spend $20 on.I think tomorrow I will be able to get pictures of Molly and Kit.But for right now bye! Told you it was a really long post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not comment if you have something inapproiate and rude to say.