April 22, 2013

I Been Awarded!

Hi everyone! I have been awarded by Mikaela for the Violet and Daisies award.Now on to these question I have to answer:

1.If you could have a ''flower pen name''like we have here on our blog, Violets and Daisies,what would it be? Lilly
2.What is your favorite ever bible verse and why?
I don't have one,because there are so many.
3.What are the blogs that inspire you most?
Doll Diaries
4.If you and your friends could visit anywhere in the country,where would it be?
Paris and China

These are the following bloggers I nominate:
1.Dolls On Da Blog
2.Priya at Americangirlplayground.com
3.Lindsey at Stories by lindsay 
4.Pretty Lily at American Girl
5.Rose at Loving Your American Girl





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not comment if you have something inapproiate and rude to say.