April 3, 2013

Great Blog!

Hi everyone! It's me again,so I decided to do a post called Free Posting.The Free Posting is for all the other blogger who want to share their blog with you and if you don't like Free Posting I have another thing.The other thing is for bloggers again,I want them to see if my blog is good enough.You can comment below.
I just want to see if I have a great blog or not,so if you don't like my blog just say it's ok and don't post any rude comment.Thanks!
The other news I want to share is that today I email a blogger name Lindsay asking her if she think that two blogs are better than one.So if you think that two blogs are better,then I can get another blog but if you think one blog is better,then tell me.I really need everyone's opinion about this,because if more people think two blogs is better than one,then I have to leave this blog.So I'm just telling you that you get to decide if I can have two blogs or not.But the good thing is that I might can run two blog,so I don't know.You can email me your opinion,if you read this post,and just remember your opinon really matter to me,thanks! I think this picture of a koala can cheer up my mood.Bye!
Koala

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not comment if you have something inapproiate and rude to say.