April 3, 2013

Saige Copeland And Something Special!

Hi everyone! Today I am being impatient,because bloggers still hasn't reply for my message.So I think that I should cancel the Doll Of The Month for today and tomorrow.But today I am going to tell you something about Saige,The Girl Of The Year.Saige is a creative and kind girl who stood up in what she believes in.The story of Saige was that when she enters fourth grade,her school decides to not be having art.So Saige thinks that art is important and she helps the school by raising money so the school can have art.I think that Saige's story can easily inspire someone,so I put together this beatiuful picture,it's like a AG family photo.I also enter this for Priya's picture contest but she haven't reply so I thought that I could put this on the blog.The picture include all of the historical characters(Not including the archive dolls) and I added some My American Girl dolls.I hope everyone likes it! If you do like it please comment below,thank you!
AG Family!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about Caroline,I tried to fit her in the picture,but it didn't work out.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not comment if you have something inapproiate and rude to say.